Dry Disconnect Coupler – Dry Break Coupling – Dry Release Coupling
A Camlock / Cam and Groove type Dry-Break Coupling.
Flexiducting NZ are suppliers of dry disconnect couplers to help prevent spillage from normal or accidental disconnects. A spring loaded sealing device is designed to “snap” closed should the valve become disconnected with the poppet open, significantly limiting liquid loss.
- Use with DBA style adapters
- Use with standard cam and groove dust plug sized one size larger than the dry disconnect size
- Use Cam & Groove Dust Plug Size: 4″
- Coupler has automatic closing poppet assembly
- Heavy duty construction provides long service life
- Stainless steel handle allows product exposure to corrosive chemicals or washdown service
- Strong handle attachment prevents bending of crank assembly
- Large paddle type cam arms are standard on 3″ fittings, allow for an easy grip